The Richfield Foundation partners with non-profit and neighborhood organizations seeking to change lives for the better in Richfield. A grassroots organization that is close to the community, the Richfield Foundation works with smaller, local projects that are often overlooked by larger agencies that work on a more regional basis. The Richfield Foundation is truly in tune with the heartbeat of the Richfield community.
The Richfield Foundation was created in December 1988. It's an all-volunteer organization that operates with no salaries and low overhead.
Over the past 25 years, the foundation has given out nearly a quarter of a million dollars to local non-profit organizations and programs that strive to make Richfield a great place to live and work.
- Hamuda Ahmed
- Cathy Bender
- David Brown
- Steve Devich
- Kristin Eide
- Pat Elliott
- Claire Plank Gahler (Co-Chair, Event Task Force)
- Laura Gaitan
- Debbie Goettel
- Isela Xitlali Gomez (Vice Chair)
- Scott Hvizdos (Chair)
- Rose Jost (Secretary)
- Aaron Lissarrague
- Susan Rosenberg (Chair, Grantmaking Committee)
- Liz Sanborn (Co-Chair, Event Task Force)
- Joanna Schnedler
- Steve Schneeberger (Treasurer)
- Simon Trautmann
- Theodore Weidenbach (Chair, Marketing Committee)